EXTERNAL AUDIT/FINANCIAL AUDIT:
A financial statement audit is the appraisal of company’s financial statement in accordance with IFRS and GAAP. The result of the financial statement audit is an attested report by the auditor, which shows that the company has presented fair, authentic and unbiased financial statement.
We ensure that the financial statements are complying with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and are committed to keep the highest level of professional standards and quality.
HOW EARNINGO WILL HELP YOU:
- Conducting Assurance/Compliance Audit with the principals of code of ethics
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Financial analysis, review of past trends, operational and financial ratios in the form of management letter
- Advice you on the consistency and reliability of your financial information and provide you with recommendations for improving profitability
- General compliance audits – Keeping you ready for VAT audits