Internal audit is performed to ensure the effectiveness & efficiency of plan, procedures and policies adopted by the management.
It helps businesses to add value and boost their business operations to achieve their strategic goals and objectives by evaluating and controlling the risk factors and governance processes. The efficiency and effectiveness of operations such as the reliability of financial operations, management reporting and compliance with laws and regulations are an integral part of internal audit. We follow a systematic approach to provide excellent risk advisory services to you: –
- Preparation of process notes for each financial statement area.
- What could go wrong (WCGW) analysis and identify the potential risk of the respective WCGW.
- Identification of the controls that can address the WCGW.
- Testing of controls.
- Report and recommendation along with the implementation support.
Why your Business needs an Internal Audit?
Internal Audit as assurance is used in the higher management to check if all operations are being carried out effectively. It reviews one’s organisations policies and procedure occasionally. These processes magnify and modify the risks that may arise in a business. Being consistent in overseeing the internal audit of a business can help to address the weaknesses and improve the effectiveness of business processes.
FACTS about INTERNAL AUDIT:
Secure your assets
Protect internal network
Reduce risks of data breach
Improve efficiency of operations
Increases financial reliability and integrity
Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
HOW CAN EARNINGO HELP YOU IN INTERNAL AUDITING:
- Conducting Internal audit and designing of Internal controls – Advise on quality and effectiveness of the control environment
- Giving realistic recommendations and solutions according to your business needs
- Design & Documentation Services
- Identification of areas of improvement
- Implement strategies to help you to achieve your organizational objectives