AGREED UPON PROCEDURES / DUE DILIGENCE:
The main objective here is to carry out the audit procedures which Earningo, client and any third party have agreed and to prepare the report on fact-based findings.
An engagement to perform agreed-upon procedures may involve us in performing certain procedures concerning individual items of financial data (for example, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchases from related parties and sales and profits of a segment of an entity), a financial statement (for example, a balance sheet) or even a complete set of financial statements.
It can be done for the following:
- As part of acquisition due diligence review;
- Lender- borrower relationship, where the lender wants to have an independent audit and report on the borrower’s financial information;
- Landlord-tenant relationship where the landlord requires an independent reporting on the turnover reported by the tenant;
- For any other special purpose.
HOW EARNINGO WILL HELP YOU:
Reporting of factual findings after performing the below mentioned procedures: –
- Inquiry and analysis
- Comparison and other clerical accuracy checks
- Obtaining confirmations