Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s/Manuals)
A standard operating procedures manual is a written document that lists the instructions, step-by-step, on how to complete a job task or how to handle a specific situation when it arises in the workplace.
SOPs detail the regularly recurring work processes that are to be conducted or followed within an organization. The development and use of SOPs minimizes variation and promotes quality through consistent implementation of a process or procedure within the organization, even if there are temporary or permanent personnel changes.
The key benefits of a SOP are:
- Reduced learning curve and training time for new employees
- Standardized process
- Delegating tasks becomes a no-brainer
- Ensure that your clients are getting the best possible experience
- Ensured business continuity in case of absence of key staff member
HOW EARNINGO WILL HELP YOU:
We advise you with the preparation of Standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and manuals of each financial statement areas by: –
- Developing processes & procedures by designing manuals for example – Payroll, HR, Sales, Purchases.
- Setting up practices and policies to monitor expenses on a daily basis
- Drawing of internal laws for Staff training.